Utilize social media to connect with your market.
As a Cleveland-based internet marketing specialist, OnMark Solutions can help you claim your spot in the social media space.
We offer social media services to Cleveland, Akron, Canton, and national businesses. Social media is essentially conversations that happen online. These conversations could be through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social tools. Our social media services include:
- developing and implementing a social media marketing strategy
- measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of your social media tools
- creating online ads for Facebook and LinkedIn
- designing comprehensive, easy-to-implement editorial calendars for posting content
Social media conversations aren't just one-way.
OnMark Solutions can guide you through what can seem like an overwhelming array of tools to help you develop your company's unique voice. How will you manage and monitor your brand? How will you keep up on industry trends and use them to build content? How will you engage your customers using the unique tone of an online environment?
Social media marketing success comes from using the right tools with the right messages. OnMark Solutions helps you achieve this success by focusing on four areas:
- Listening: We listen to what others are saying about you, your industry and your competitors to better understand the current business environment. We use this data to create tactics that adress your customers "pain points."
- Planning: By establishing the proper social media framework, SEO strategies and other optimization tools, OnMark creates a comprehensive, measurable plan that integrates with your other communication vehicles and marketing materials.
- Executing: Whether you have an in-house marketing staff that can execute the plan, need some coaching or need us to do it for you, we are structured to accomodate each scenario and provide any training that is needed
- Measuring: A social media marketing plan doesn't mean much if its success can't be measured. We help identify key metrics that can be benchmarked month to month, as well as specific ideas on how to tweak what works well and what may need adjustment